Magnolia

Magnolia

Appreciation Day

Thursday 10 March 2016

Hello!

Welcome to Magnolia's Musings, a place to discuss, debate, and share your love of black and white cinema.

In this blog, I'll primarily be reviewing a selection of black and white films. These posts won't offer in-depth critical analysis of said films, but will capture my immediate thoughts and queries.

Generally, each post will include a synopsis of the film complete with list of actors, and then a mini-review showcasing what I liked / didn't like about the film. I hope to sprinkle the review with a few images from the film I'll be talking about - screenshots captured by myself - under the "fair use" banner.

Above all, I'll be writing about what makes black and white cinema so great, and I hope that experts and newcomers alike can share and discuss the pleasures of these old films.

No comments:

Post a Comment